Thursday, April 3, 2008

31st Annual Reedy River Run

This is the 31st Annual Reedy River Run downtown Greenville. My goal for my 40th birthday was to do this 5K. My "normal" desire for any birthday would be to gobble up a triple layer chocolate cake with a gallon of my favorite ice cream! I decided that now I am "full grown" that I should have a better goal. Katie wanted to join me in this venture. We had a GREAT time!! She is a real trooper. Don't be fooled--I still ate a whole QUART of MudPie MoJo ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery--a dear friend brought it to me--thanks Lonna! You didn't really think I would skip the goodies, did you?



3 comments:

beth spray said...

You go girl! I am very proud of you! And oh my goodness - Katie looks so grown!!!

Paula Roberts said...

WTG! You guys look so athletic. Thanks for sharing with all of us! You both make us proud!

Shane H. said...

Wow...I am impressed! Way to go and congrats to both of you!!