Sunday, August 9, 2009

Decade over! High School!?!? What?

It's been a busy summer and not much time for blogging, but I am a little emotional today. I can't believe that my "baby" has been on this earth for a DECADE today! And tomorrow (to help with my emotional instability), I will have TWO of my precious children in HIGH school! Where has time gone? So, in their honor--here are a few pictures of how they've grown!



Brett's 1st year coaching Luke's soccer team.


Katie and Hannah being silly! Love those smiles!


And last...the decade old boy--Luke (with his best bud, Phillip!)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Don't make me cry!!! :'(

beth spray said...

ok - so i am with katie -- i am crying, too!!!!! i can't believe those two little ones we met the summer of 95 are both going to be in high school!!!!!!!!